The controlled substances check system to reduce your daily workload on company compliance.
Chemical Compliance Solutions
Compliance Checker is a system to check whether your compound falls under any laws and regulations based on the structures.
Today, company compliance is one of the most important business management challenges. By any chance when the company violates laws, regulations or ordinances, it may have a big influence on the management including the loss of company reputation and sales, and also criminal penalties or administrative sanctions.
However, there are a great variety of the controlled substances, and it is not realistic that all people handling chemical compounds in the organization has all of them under control.
On Compliance Checker, you can easily identify laws and regulations by simply inputting chemical structures, and can promote the appropriate management of compounds in the organization.
- High accuracy, high speed algorism
- Substantial regulation data base
- Equips a synonym dictionary to avoid any omissions
- Less daily workload by integrating with ELN, Registration system or Reagent inventory system etc.
- Cloud friendly
- Patcore expands the regulation data base by customer’s request
- Clients can choose tartget regulation laws or ordinances to check based on their duties
- Used by many major pharmaceutical companies in Japan
CRAIS Checker Ver.2.4 covers following laws and regulations.
I. Japanese laws and regulations
- Narcotics and Psychotropics Control Law
- Stimulants Control Law
- Cannabis Control Law, Opium Law
- Pharmaceutical Affairs Law
Toxic, deleterious and dangerous substances
- Poisonous and Deleterious Substances Control Law
- Fire Services Act
- Export Trade Control Order
- Law on the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons and the Regulation of Specific Chemicals
- Ordinance for Enforcement of Aviation Law -The Notice that lays down Transportation Standards etc. of Explosives etc. by aircrafts
Safety and health
- Industrial Safety and Health Law
- Law Concerning the Examination and Regulation of Manufacture, etc. of Chemical Substances
- Act on Confirmation, etc. of Release Amounts of Specific Chemical Substances in the Environment and Promotion of Improvements to the Management Thereof (PRTR)
- Agricultural Chemicals Regulation Law
- Water Pollution Prevention Act
- Soil Contamination Countermeasures Act
- Offensive Odor Control Law
II. International conventions and regulations
- The Rotterdam Convention on the Prior Informed Consent Procedure for Certain Hazardous Chemicals and Pesticides in International Trade (PIC)
- Substances listed of the Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer
- United Nations Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods
- US Controlled Substance Act Schedule I-V